688 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+5 more
robGD Envato team says

Message me if you can repair an InnoDB database. I have an install of Magento and it’s database is corrupt. Thanks in advance. Message me with your rate and I’ll get back to you pronto.

51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Canada Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
NerdNGeek says

Do you have a SSH access to the server hosting the InnoDB DB ? if yes I can take a look at it.

25$ / hour (Min rate of 50$)

688 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+5 more
robGD Envato team says

Hit me up in private so we can talk. If you have skype that would be helpful.

688 posts
+5 more
robGD Envato team says

My skype is alpharobgd by the way. I’m on now.

51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Canada Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
NerdNGeek says

i’ve added you on skype, my name is jonathanlaf but for now I go to bed, see you from 10:00AM (New-York, MontrĂ©al)

by
by
by
by
by
by