Just a feature request really. In our ‘downloads’ purchased products section it’d be useful to have a date next to each item with the latest update date displayed, and a check box to show we’ve downloaded the latest version.
It’s a bit unmanageable at the moment as some authors are updating products on an almost daily basis so we get flooded with emails. Plus some updates occasionally have bugs, so we have to remember to ignore these until other customers have confirmed they’re working ok.
I realise the latest version confirmation indicator might be a step too far, technically, but dates next to each purchase shouldn’t be too hard to implement.
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Beta Tester