Hi guys, I made a small promo video for the web for my company – used Premiere Pro and some elements like a video cut from a DVD in VOB format and some EPS files.
Now I’m being asked if I can make in hi-res and specifically like DCP Flat Format so it can be used in Cinema’s or something
Does anybody know what settings I have to choose in Premiere Pro to set something up like that? Like my template to begin with?
- Forum Superstar
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Russian Federation
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
You will need 1998×1080 . Check this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Cinema_Package and this how to also may be very helpfull http://ceeller.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-to-export-for-packing-into-dcp.html
Best Regards, Andrey