237 posts elementza.com
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+9 more
elements says
I like the part with the beer

I tested all the steps by myself and it works perfectly. Save me time and emotions.

Than I can drink my beer VERY emotionally… together with a girlfriend or even better alone. ;-)

yeap… this part would be my choice also

922 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+13 more
MDNW says

Ok octo – I’ll take the hint and stop sending you emails. Would it have been so hard to just help me get the Animated_Glitter_Unicorn.gif working as my logo on your theme though? :)

415 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
osigrandi says
Ok octo – I’ll take the hint and stop sending you emails. Would it have been so hard to just help me get the Animated_Glitter_Unicorn.gif working as my logo on your theme though? :)

Haha, yes, that was the last drop.

4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

I was going to reply telling you I’m sorry for harassing you about your products and junk. But epicera pretty much did it already.

465 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
CurtyCurt says

@elements Glad to see you on here, your work is FRICKIN AMAZING DUDE !!!!

922 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+13 more
MDNW says
I was going to reply telling you I’m sorry for harassing you about your products and junk. But epicera pretty much did it already.

I’m a joke thief – what can I say? I was surprised it took 5 forum pages for the discussion to degrade to frivolity :)

Seriously though – Fair but firm is the way to go here. I spend a lot of time helping out buyers of my themes… in many cases I just have to begin ignoring emails from certain users or point them in the direction of a cheap coding shop.

by
by
by
by
by
by