154 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Turkey
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Ugurkan says

Without looking at deleted my items.. gived same message to my 10-15 items; Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

Dear prof. reviewer angry to me.. yesterday i want to change my old logo with new version.. then reviewer wrote this message to me ; This is a new submission in place of a previously soft rejected submission. Resubmitting new items in place of an item that requires improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension.

Then reviewer without looking at deleted my items.. i can see approved other auther logos.. that not good mine logos!!!

Friends, replace the old with the new logo and a crime ???

What is the problem on this logos?

79 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
bangingthemes says

starting to amaze me what the standards are for this marketplace now, see decent items get rejected while items that should be rejected getting accepted

154 posts
  • Located in Turkey
Ugurkan says

Look at last logos thats so professional and beatifull (!)

Dear reviewer approved thats but not mine items! interesting!

107 posts
+2 more
henryhu says

There must be some mistake here… they should have been approved.

147 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Cre8tiveCloud says

That pets logo is really cool, good work

154 posts
  • Located in Turkey
Ugurkan says

Professor reviewer all the above logos and more a few hard rejected!

36 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
  • Member of the Envato Team
+7 more
Illustrator88 Envato team says
yesterday i want to change my old logo with new version.. then reviewer wrote this message to me ; This is a new submission in place of a previously soft rejected submission. Resubmitting new items in place of an item that requires improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension.

This refers to when somebody gets a soft-rejection, and rather than make the requested adjustments to the item, they upload an entirely new one in its place. Soft-rejected items get moved to the front of the queue for re-reviewing. So when someone uploads an entirely new item, it moves in front of other items unfairly. If you do not want to make the requested changes, you should not use that slot to upload an entirely new item. You should upload it as a new submission.

154 posts
  • Located in Turkey
Ugurkan says

yesterday i want to change my old logo with new version.. then reviewer wrote this message to me ; This is a new submission in place of a previously soft rejected submission. Resubmitting new items in place of an item that requires improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension.
This refers to when somebody gets a soft-rejection, and rather than make the requested adjustments to the item, they upload an entirely new one in its place. Soft-rejected items get moved to the front of the queue for re-reviewing. So when someone uploads an entirely new item, it moves in front of other items unfairly. If you do not want to make the requested changes, you should not use that slot to upload an entirely new item. You should upload it as a new submission.
ok i can understand this.. what about other my 14 item? Without looking at deleted my items.. You gave me the same answer to my 14 or more item; Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

All answer the same because without looking at deleted my items..

1055 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

that makes sense :)

154 posts
  • Located in Turkey
Ugurkan says

changes in at least some of the other reviewers say, and I have to do is accept the necessary changes and re-post them.. Pls do not check my items you! i am new here and have bad english.. Little bit respect to new authors pls.

by
by
by
by
by
by