1 post
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
rougemarketing says

I just want to shout out to all WordPress and Magento theme developers on themeforest, I have bought approximately 50 themes over the last 8 months (via this account and another).

I will skip over any theme that does not have a layered .psd included because it is part of our process to customize the design before client approval.

So please consider .psd’s, there are a lot of good themes I immediately skip over because authors and not bothering to include, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Thanks

1357 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

there are a lot of good themes I immediately skip over because authors and not bothering to include

Many of us design straight in the browser now-a-days, so a .PSD never existed in the first place. This was even the case for Enfold by Kreisi, who commissioned a .PSD after the theme did so well.

If some buyers want to make one of my themes sell like Enfold, I promise I’ll get a full .PSD drawn up to give you for free :D

500 posts WordPress Gurus!
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeBeans says

there are a lot of good themes I immediately skip over because authors and not bothering to include

Many of us design straight in the browser now-a-days, so a .PSD never existed in the first place. This was even the case for Enfold by Kreisi, who commissioned a .PSD after the theme did so well.

If some buyers want to make one of my themes sell like Enfold, I promise I’ll get a full .PSD drawn up to give you for free :D

I agree. Though I usually commission someone to do some of the primary pages in PSD format, after the theme is nearly done.

1352 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
fuelthemes says

We always do PSD designs and include 10+ files with our themes.

Some customers need it.

by
by
by
by
by
by