• Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
vahid Staff says

Well then why my paypal is steel on pending?

A small fraction of transactions fail each month – typically related to the wrong payment details and so forth. Never fear, the finance team follow up on these to sort them out based on the failure messages from the different payment gateways. Alternatively you can also contact support and they will assign your ticket to the finance team.

Either way – we will sort out your payment if its run into such a problem.

We had one case where someone had sadly requested a withdrawal in a country under civil war (I won’t mention when or which country) and so no payment gateways were available. I mean nothing at all. We started wondering if posting cash was a viable options. :-O Fortunately more sensible heads explained that was far too risky and it turned out a family member in another country was able to help out with geting the funds across. Phew!

422 posts
  • Australia
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
vahid Staff says

Yeah, was already wondering where the money was :D. Now we know, thanks for the heads up Vahid. 24 hours delay is something we can live with.

Remember this is only SWIFT payments (and even then some have been completed).

PayPal, MoneyBookers/Skrill and Payoneer were all processed – you should have received confirmation on these payments and if not then the finance team will be contacting you typically because of an incorrect payment details etc.

422 posts
  • Australia
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
vahid Staff says

Alrighty – going to bed. :yawn:

Feel free to post your questions but I think I’ve answered the main points already in the previous 2-3 pages. Will update you all on the status of the SWIFT payments tomorrow morning after the bank FX Market opens up.

G’night! :tired:

5728 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Thank you. so i will wait until tomorrow then :), Keep up the good work, Envato Team!

That’s exactly what i was talking about!! :D

Keep up the good work! What good work?! :D
Usually whenever a slight mistake happens, it is common to see some appreciation towards overall performance instead of just poking the mistake. Every member deserves to freely show their opinion – doesn’t matter if it is positive or negative. Cross talk is what distracts the feedbacks! Just my 2 dollars! :P
[...]
[...]
[...]
Nobody likes how things are going on the marketplaces, but when a staff member comes in and apologizes, everybody is happy. What?! I’m sorry my friend, but this is hypocrisy..

I see your points, but we never know what issues are preventable and what are not within their control. And each member experiences different level of impact or no impact at all. So some members may take it is nothing and some can take it seriously – nothing wrong.

You actually typed few paragraphs to explain the points but it was still a reply to member – not towards staff asking about specific issues. This is what I pointed as a problem; different users feel different kind of experience from same system (even under a critical issue). So if you feel certain things are not good, you supposed to focus on explaining that directly towards staff’s post – “do not” speak about how positive/negative others responds to the same posts! It will just divert. :)

422 posts
  • Australia
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
vahid Staff says

Final update:

Remaining SWIFT payments completed. That means all withdrawal requests have been processed.

Finance team will be contacting Authors about those transactions that failed as normal.

29 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
NORDiX says

Final update:

Remaining SWIFT payments completed. That means all withdrawal requests have been processed.

Finance team will be contacting Authors about those transactions that failed as normal.

Thanks. Best regards.

304 posts Tabvn
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
tabvn says

Final update:

Thank you :)

169 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
mikedidthis says

Final update:

Thanks for the update, and the general gist of the post, its appreciated! :)

1682 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

I got the confirmation from Envato but didn’t receive the money. :-? Anyone else?

422 posts
  • Australia
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
vahid Staff says

I got the confirmation from Envato but didn’t receive the money. :-? Anyone else?

Hi FinalDesntiny!

SWIFT (Wire Transfers) payments normally take a while – several days for the banks to process.

PayPal, Payoneer and MoneyBooker/Skrill should happen instantaneously. If you haven’t received one of these payments then there is a problem (typically incorrect details or a problem with you account). Finance team will be contacting you about it.

Hope that helps!

by
by
by
by
by
by