1791 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Well, it used to come almost instantly, it’s the first month where I didn’t receive it yet. Let’s hope it’ll come. :D

3560 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Well, it used to come almost instantly, it’s the first month where I didn’t receive it yet. Let’s hope it’ll come.

This used to be my case also. In the past year i received the payments before the confirmation email, but last month it cam back to normal(1-2 days after the confirmation)..

622 posts Fuel Your Web
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+5 more
Pirenko says

I have received SWIFT transfer today :)

567 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
radykal says

I havent recieved my money yet….how long does it take anymore? I am using moneybookers.

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

I got my money on moneybookers yesterday.

567 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
radykal says

Still not get my money, thats f** annyoing. I also sent a support ticket 2 days ago, no reply yet.

6025 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
VF says

^ Today I received swift payment to my local bank but there is a difference. Usually if the swift details are fine, I receive automated intimation from bank about transaction. But today, I didn’t get intimation so I called bank and then they completed the transaction (they traced the pending credit manually). The same happened 2 months back when there were missing 00 in account number prefix. So just wondering if the same old error persists on Australian bank side.

3560 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
KrownThemes says

^ Today I received swift payment to my local bank but there is a difference. Usually if the swift details are fine, I receive automated intimation from bank about transaction. But today, I didn’t get intimation so I called bank and then they completed the transaction (they traced the pending credit manually). The same happened 2 months back when there were missing 00 in account number prefix. So just wondering if the same old error persists on Australian bank side.

I am also having some issues with my transfers. This month and last month the money came in my local currency account, even if i’ve requested them to come in my USD account.. Really strange..

2635 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+18 more
contrastblack Envato team says

I am also having some issues with my transfers. This month and last month the money came in my local currency account, even if i’ve requested them to come in my USD account.. Really strange..

That slightly points towards the receiving bank end imho (esp. if you’re certain about having requested the USD account).

I’ve had this happen with BCR for example, although I had both EUR and local currency, no matter what I did, it went through the RON and I had the option to then lose some more money in transfering it back to EUR and moving it to the other account :-S

Perhaps some new EU regulations of which nobody got notified of? :D (sort of like those nifty ATM fees they introduced for DEPOSITING money, until people started suing them)

1702 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
dnp_theme says

I had this problem myself but I fixed it. Here’s what you should do:
  • go to the bank and ask them what is the quickest way in terms of intermediary / correspondent bank to get your swift transfers done quickly and CORRECTLY in the RIGHT currency.
  • they will give you a bank with a location and a swift code of that bank
  • on the next withdrawal create/add a new SWIFT with your old data, BUT FILL IN THE CORESPONDING/INTERMEDIARY BANK this time

I use BRD and they gave me from their central bank in capital city info of some Societe Generale from New York and they SWIFT code, and now I get my transfers done in 12-24h.

We don’t want to loose the currency convertion related value so there you go.

by
by
by
by
by
by