It’s not good as November was to me
Or i can say in this way: The Secret is that thing which comes on to the market and just like that, Boooom! Blasting into sales. After that it’s to be no more a secret, but a bestseller, or even “The Standard”
For me, December was the best month for last two years, the very best…
I confirm December is my worst month for sales
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- United States
I don’t believe its bad month i believe the cake is now splitting on larger number of designers.
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author was Featured
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Author has had an Item Featured
Looking at my sale graph from last year dec looks like a bad month! but Jan catches up
I suggest if Envato can increase the commission rate for the first 15 days in January of 2013 to compensate the designers for the bad sales through 15 days of December 2012 .
Note: Sorry about my English language not very good.
December has been a good month. This has been my best month in terms of the number of items sold but overall second in terms of most money made in the month!
Don’t worry there are only a few hours to the end of December and this year.
Happy New Year !!!