12 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
johns1972 says

I have a problem with the extendedportfolio. The portSwf.swf file with some music doesn’t stop when i click the page away. The music stills playin on. I know that you have to to it with DestroySWF but is that also for the music???

gr, John

583 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SparkyFlash says

Try this code:

try {
  sound.close();
} catch (event:Error) {
  channel.stop();
}
12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
johns1972 says

Where to put it?

import gs.; import gs.easing.; import gs.plugins.*; TweenPlugin.activate([BlurFilterPlugin]); OverwriteManager.init();

var i:int = 0; var colors:Array = [0xffc001,0xcfcfcf,0xffffff,0×000000]; var goForward:Boolean = true; var goBackward:Boolean;

if(stage null){ this.addEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE, init, false, 0, true); } else{ init(null); }

function init(e:Event):void{ if(this.hasEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE)) { this.removeEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE, init); } stage.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, animateText,false,0,true); }

function animateText(e:Event):void{ if(goForward){ i++; if(i colors.length-1){ goForward = false; goBackward = true; i = colors.length -1; } TweenLite.to(a,0,{tint:colors[i]}); TweenLite.to(s,0,{tint:colors[i]}); TweenLite.to(num3,0,{tint:colors[i]}); } if(goBackward){ i—; if(i == 0){ goForward = true; goBackward = false; } TweenLite.to(a,0,{tint:colors[i]}); TweenLite.to(s,0,{tint:colors[i]}); TweenLite.to(num3,0,{tint:colors[i]}); } }

function destroySwf():void{ stage.removeEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME,animateText); while(this.numChildren > 0){ removeChildAt(0); } this.parent.removeChild(this); }

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
johns1972 says
Try this code:
try {
  sound.close();
} catch (event:Error) {
  channel.stop();
}

where do i have to put it in the file?

import gs.; import gs.easing.; import gs.plugins.*; TweenPlugin.activate([BlurFilterPlugin]); OverwriteManager.init();

var i:int = 0; var colors:Array = [0xffc001,0xcfcfcf,0xffffff,0×000000]; var goForward:Boolean = true; var goBackward:Boolean;

if(stage null){ this.addEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE, init, false, 0, true); } else{ init(null); }

function init(e:Event):void{ if(this.hasEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE)) { this.removeEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE, init); } stage.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, animateText,false,0,true); }

function animateText(e:Event):void{ if(goForward){ i++; if(i colors.length-1){ goForward = false; goBackward = true; i = colors.length -1; } TweenLite.to(a,0,{tint:colors[i]}); TweenLite.to(s,0,{tint:colors[i]}); TweenLite.to(num3,0,{tint:colors[i]}); } if(goBackward){ i—; if(i == 0){ goForward = true; goBackward = false; } TweenLite.to(a,0,{tint:colors[i]}); TweenLite.to(s,0,{tint:colors[i]}); TweenLite.to(num3,0,{tint:colors[i]}); } }

function destroySwf():void{ stage.removeEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME,animateText); while(this.numChildren > 0){ removeChildAt(0); } this.parent.removeChild(this); }

1676 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
Tean says

That sound you are talking about is embedded in the swf and loaded externally?

I have no idea whats going on here but you would have to put code to stop the sound where that sound was created in the first place.

Also, you could try with this, but I am not sure if its going to work: SoundMixer.stopAll();

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
johns1972 says

Thankx,

SoundMixer.stopAll(); it works

Gr, John

55 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items