The default search filter in my portfolio changed to “Date Modified” instead of “Date Published” .
Is it just me ?! it’s so confusing- my projects are in a totally different order and it kinda makes no sense…
- Author was Featured
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
Yeah, the same thing here, looks kind of strange for me.
Also, I think it’s part of a bigger update…the “My Settings” Tab has a few new options as well…
Ohh, yes it sorted strange by “Date Modifed”. I don’t have any idea what is “ModiFEd” but as I see it differ from “ModiFIEd” since first items I didn’t update recently.
No problem, junior developers feel free to continue doing live debug or tests with new functions – but please, PLEASE, never, EVER do live system tests with payments/withdrawal/purchases functionality.
Best Regards, Andrey