Quick question: If I offer a theme exclusively on themeforest and it doesn’t sell very well, is it possible to delete it from themeforest and offer it as a freebie elsewhere? Without falling back to the 33% non-exclusive rate and loosing any payments?
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
you can delete your own items anytime. the exclusivity involve the items you are selling on ThemeForest, but once the item is deleted, you can do whatever you want with it.
thank you. and what if I have offered the theme on my own webpage or other platforms in the past? Is it still allowed to sell it exclusively on themeforest and get the 50-70%?