1312 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
LGLab says
I think this is how it works…

in the past… if you deleted an item it would only get deleted after 30 days but it still shows up in your portfolio and can be seen for 30 days by everyone

Now if you delete an item, it is removed from your portfolio and not visible to non-buyers… and it is shown in your in hidden tab for 30 days and can only be viewed by the author and buyers of the file… then after 30 days it is removed…
Hidden files arnt removed after 30 days, i’ve got a few files that must be 50 – 60 days old now and they are still in the hidden :p
yeh but did u delete them? or have they been disabled by staff because of a bug? I doubt that if you delete an item it will stay in your hidden tab forever
Deleted manually of course.. Trust me they don’t get deleted from your hidden tab unless you contact support maybe ;)
Yeah I deleted a couple of files a few months ago and they are still there in the hidden tab.
67 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+4 more
wildpeaks says
And I think because customers that bought the item should still be able to dl it.
Actually, it may be nice to automatically send a message to people that bought the file before it’s permanently deleted.
73 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
cdutson says

I’ve been having a similar issue. One of my first items was rejected, and I opted to just remove it. I went in and deleted it, but it still remains in my Hidden section. I’ve gone in and deleted it a couple times but it just remains there.

4199 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says
I think this is how it works…

in the past… if you deleted an item it would only get deleted after 30 days but it still shows up in your portfolio and can be seen for 30 days by everyone

Now if you delete an item, it is removed from your portfolio and not visible to non-buyers… and it is shown in your in hidden tab for 30 days and can only be viewed by the author and buyers of the file… then after 30 days it is removed…

Nope. deleted an item 2 months ago. Still there :) , I ignore it, why should it bother anyone? Copyright issues eh? :D :D :D

1697 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
Firsh says

How do they get back? And how people do that they are on the main page when an update is made?

4905 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

In the past, when you chose to delete one of your items it would remain visible on the site for 30 days. When they made the change, it was supposed to remove it from the public view immediately, and I believe remain in your hidden tab for 30 days. I’m thinking there is a glitch of sorts that’s causing it to never be removed from hidden. I’ll pass it along to the devs.

by
by
by
by
by
by