1437 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
webdesignerart says

Hi Friends,

I want to know that can i deposit money through paypal to my themeforest account and after that the deposited amount can i withdrawal to my bank account.

Iz it allow?

212 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
thepremium says

No you can’t

1828 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+3 more
ShermanJackson says

Nope! I think you can only withdraw your “earnings”...!!

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Yeah i am asking for earning.. because my client want to pay from paypal and i haven’t so i ll give him to my themeforest account detail to deposit money to my account then i ll withdrawl to my bank account so can i do this?

1828 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+3 more
ShermanJackson says

I meant earnings as in money you have earned from sales on THEMEFOREST or any ENVATO MARKETPLACE .

5542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Deposits can’t be withdrawn here. Even if Envato allows something like that, it will be treated as illegal transaction from our local govt. Actually all the limitations happening recently to paypal on most of the south Asian countries are to make sure purpose of transactions kept monitor-able from our local Govts.

If you have long term clients, I would recommend ask them to open account on freelance websites (like Elance, Guru etc), create private project there and make payments from there. It is legal and safe but takes some commission loss.

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Deposits can’t be withdrawn here. Even if Envato allows something like that, it will be treated as illegal transaction from our local govt. Actually all the limitations happening recently to paypal on most of the south Asian countries are to make sure purpose of transactions kept monitor-able from our local Govts. If you have long term clients, I would recommend ask them to open account on freelance websites (like Elance, Guru etc), create private project there and make payments from there. It is legal and safe but takes some commission loss.

You mean if i have Elance account the client will deposite money to my elance account and after that i ll withdraw to my bank account.

5542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

You mean if i have Elance account the client will deposite money to my elance account and after that i ll withdraw to my bank account.

Yes, those sites have withdrawal options including SWIFT /wire transfers. No paypal account needed for us but client can make payments through paypal ;)

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Yes, those sites have withdrawal options including SWIFT /wire transfers. No paypal account needed for us but client can make payments through paypal ;)

Hy gr8 means client deposite payment and i ll withdraw to my local bank.. just 1 click?

5542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

^ Single click is not a possibility, in fact it will take some efforts from your client.

For example, your client should create an account on the freelance site. Then the client should post a private project that invites you etc and payment comes as last step. Initially it may may look like taking long steps and unnecessary learning, but if 2-3 projects completed, both of you will feel easier. So far I couldn’t see any simple solution than this due to limitations on paypal.

by
by
by
by
by
by