17 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
amiRo11 says

Hello, i have a question. Is it allowed to buy a product from envato (themeforest, graphicriver…) with an regular licence and sell it only for one client? You maybe change the name or color specifications but the theme is the same and you will only sell it to your client. Is it allowed or is it not?

Thank you!

173 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
wiseguys says

Yes, you can buy templates on behalf of your clients (one template per client for regular licenses)

173 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
wiseguys says

sorry, I mean one PURCHASE per client for regular license, one template per client can sound confusing :)

17 posts
amiRo11 says

ok so it means i can purchase a theme then sell it to a client yes? should i change that or can i change only this things that the client want, e.g. logo or color specifications?

588 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Philippines
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
uziiuzair says

I believe with a regular license, if you want to sell it to another client, you can. but if you are changing the colors and text and all. I believe you should keep the credit for the original developer in the footer.

17 posts
amiRo11 says

ok i dont know what is right? is it allowed to sell the template without any changes to a client or much changes e.g. logo texts and so on… should i credit the developer of the design in the footer then? i dont know, who know it?

17 posts
amiRo11 says

push itr

17 posts
amiRo11 says

pushhh

314 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
kops says

I don’t think any authors have a problem with the author credit being removed from the footer – of course you’re going to have to change the text and the colours otherwise it will just look like the demo theme.

17 posts
amiRo11 says

so the fact is i can buy an template? then i can change it by a few things that my client would wish. then i can sell the template to my client? is it the regular licence? right?

by
by
by
by
by
by