86 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Bad_cop says

I just submitted my theme, and got it rejected. I senced from the email that the design is not satisfying, so if anyone could help me improve it, i would be grateful.

http://designerlab.dk/themeforest/underwater/

62 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in United Kingdom
bthanki says

Hey there Bad_cop,
my advice would be to put the logo on the left hand side of the logo and to also have a larger content area on your main page and to also have maybe a little smaller of a image slider.
Maybe consider some ajax validation on your contact us form, otherwise everything else seems a-ok to me.
Can you tell us what was suggested for improvement? E.G Hierachy etc.

659 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
luckykind says

I’d revamp the whole navigation & logo area… doesn’t fit with the rest of the design

The background and transparency is nice… but there’s a lack of spots to draw your eye to. Everything kind of bleeds together… each tab you click on is almost the same (History, Portfolio, Our Speeches, About Us… even the blog looks close to the previous 4)...

I’d try adding some color and separating the sections more into what they’d actually look like…

Hope that helps…

86 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Bad_cop says

Reason given

The reason it doesn’t validate, is because of CSS3 effects. I would gladly write a long documentation, if i could get some kind of indication, that my item would be accepted.

by
by
by
by
by
by