I’m working on a homepage redesign, which I’m fairly pleased with overall. But it’s just not quite right yet, and I can’t put my finger on what’s missing (or should be).
I wonder if you guys have any thoughts on what might make this design look & flow better?http://www.mytrialdomain.com/temp/screenshot-fw.jpg
Any comments at all welcome – don’t worry if it’s to tell me you hate it!
Edit: It’s only the top area by the way
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Envato Staff
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
It’s that man in the header! He just doesn’t seem to fit. Very distracting. Not overly keen on that main header font either.
I think it has good potential. I like the buttons a lot! I do agree with evaske, the man in the header does steal all the attention. My eyes immediately focused on that. If that is what you want, then great! If it isn’t, I would suggest changing that.