Currently this template is only in PSD format. I intend fully on converting it into XHTML /CSS and Wordpress in the near future.
Any comments or critiques are welcome on either review my design or this thread here
Please look at this version when critiquing: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/detri/newdouzo.png ... I foolishly uploaded the version where I did not color the links
- The line with meta info below the post headings is kind of crammed, and it steals the attention from the post content. Reduce the font size and make it sans-serif (serif fonts in small sizes is very hard to read on a monitor) to get a balance between posts heading and content, and increase the margin from the heading.
- The posts content is quite hard to read, and it will be even harder when it’s rendered in the browser. Increase the font size a bit (the post content should be more prominent than the post meta)
Check out http://www.webdesignerwall.com/tutorials/typographic-contrast-flow/ for a great article on visual hierarchy.
Other than that, great design! Pleasant colours, nice layout…
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.