7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
kineticvision says

I’m wondering if someone would be up to designing a template for a daycare/preschool. It could be a general early education/non-profit theme. I have a need for one and I just think it would be cool to find some industry specific themes on the site and not just portfolio templates.

29 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
cesiel1993 says

If you want, I could design a theme for you specifically.

37 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
firnovion says

I can design a web site or modify a theme if you need.

630 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
RobbyDesigns says

I can modify a chosen theme for you, I did one recently for www.hivizkidz.com

Email me through my profile if you are interested. I charge £10per hour and accept Paypal.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Costa Rica Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
oscarza says

ok my friend im new here, i have a PSD file with an educational web template, i want to code it, but i dont have much time to do it, but if you like it i can code it for you, so i will send you a preview. Sorry for my english haha.

by
by
by
by
by
by