2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
RaF007 says

I’m currently looking for a designer willing to redesign a website about a model aero club. The current website was made as a hobby but it’s time for a heavy upgrade to reflect the status of the club which has improved significantly over the past few years. It involves a not so advanced website with only a select amount of pages.

Main category (subpages): - Home (including news section) - General information (history, location, policy, become a member form) - Events (simple, events in a list form, not something fancy like a full fledged tabular calendar) - Media (pictures, movies) - Links - Members (login page, private pages)

All pages must have somewhat the same design, so the website looks like a unit. I prefer to have it like many websites use: 1) Header: logo + main navigation( horizontal) 2) Eyecatching banner 3) Main: subnavigation (vertical) + content 4) Footer I’m willing to listen to any idea’s though!

The website will have a private section where members of the club can login (Members) and view some private data, but this section will just use the same design as the public part of the website.

The banner does really need to be eyecatching, so I’m looking for someone who is well skilled in bannerdesign (since this must be the eyecatcher of the website I’m really picky on this, please do not bother if you can’t show me a strong portfolio). The rest of the website doesn’t need to be heavy graphical, but needs to look nice with the help of small details (icon use, background, etc…) -> all related to airplanes of course!

My budget is around 200$ but might be discussable considering your portfolio. If I really like the result an extra bonus can be expected. I would need this design to be finished in a maximum of 2 weeks, so I need to decide fast.

You can contact me by e-mail: raf.philtjens@gmail.com Current website: http://www.modelbouw-smac.be

415 posts
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
osigrandi says

I think that for your budget, it would be more appropriate to buy a Wordpress theme from here and then hire someone to customize it for you.

Otherwise, I really doubt you’ll find someone able to deliver quality starting from scratch, within that budget.

If it would’ve been a static site, then maybe…but what you described will definitely need something php-based because of the members section.

So Wordpress is your best bet for something relatively cheap and of good quality.

2 posts
RaF007 says

Oh, I think you misunderstood me. I probably didn’t express myself very well either.

I ONLY need a designer to make me a DESIGN . No code, no PHP , no slicing, no nothing. All I want is a PSD -file ready to be sliced. Or is my budget still too low for this?

Sorry for any misunderstandings.

130 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
lukk says

I can do this for you, do you have msn? Add me if you do, lukk1@live.com or send me an email to that same address :)

Lukk

17 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
twincircuits says

Hey, if you haven’t got a designer yet, I’ll do it :)

twincircuits@gmail.com < added you to Google Talk :)

http://twincircuits.com

382 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
blabus says

I would highly recommend twincircuits. I’ve personally worked with him and seen many of his designs/projects, and you won’t go wrong with him. :)

17 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
twincircuits says
I would highly recommend twincircuits. I’ve personally worked with him and seen many of his designs/projects, and you won’t go wrong with him. :)

Ah, you tease ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by