• Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
lukk says

Thanks for the laughs, also I leave you with these words of wisdom:

ROFL , LMAO, EPIC FAIL , FAILLLL, LOL .

I see summer’s started and a new batch of users are already hitting up Envato, god help us all.

1734 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
VisualSharing says

OK, let’s accept for a second that you really didn’t want to sell it.

If you thought copying studiobreakfast.be’s website was not bad, why did you watermarked it? If they copy it, it wouldn’t be that bad.

P.S. How do you sell items if you’re 15?

2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
supermartin says
Now that I compare and think of it again… Their website is so simple that the part that was draws more the attention is the green rectangle that says iLife. The rest is just a navigation bar like any other website, plus the contact page in the real website is different because mine is better and more complete. The portfolio page is almost the same on each and every word press template. Have a look http://themeforest.net/theme_previews/74542-display-3-in-1-business-portfolio-wordpress- and http://themeforest.net/theme_previews/105848-galeria-single-page-wordpress-portfolio I also did the social page myself. But don’t think I am saying i will use the template, just saying you exaggerated things

Well, Ilife, I won’t say more about what I think about all this. I just hope you made this by mistake, no conscience. Let’s hope that you now understand that you have to create, even with some part of inspiration, but never make “screenshots” of other’s job. Right ?

And when you say every website are the same, with navigation and so on, please take the time to see details that make each project unique. In this case the problem is not that your project “seems like” our website. The point is that it is Exactly the same on some pages.

That’s all for me. M

3135 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Won a Competition
Daniel_R says
ate, even with some part of inspiration, but never make “screenshots” of other’s job. Right ?

And when you say every website are the same, with navigation and so on, please take the time to see details that make each project unique. In this case the problem is not that your project “seems like” our website. The point is that it is Exactly the same on some pages.

That’s all for me. M

your website is so beautiful guys! and its on the list of css awards! wow! respect!

14 posts
karol00 says

Famous spanish quote: “Cada ladrón juzga por su condición”... this means that if you are a thief, you think everyone else is a thief too. Very appropriate quote for this case. That would explain why he used the NDA , and the watermarks in the first place.

Another famous quote in my country is: “Calladito, más bonito..” which means that it would have been better if you don’t say anything, because everything you said is just lies and false excuses. You would just look like a thief and not like a liar, inmature, whining brat you are also.

Hahaha I just remember a japanese saying “if you are in a hole stop digging” :D :D
2952 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says

Famous spanish quote: “Cada ladrón juzga por su condición”... this means that if you are a thief, you think everyone else is a thief too. Very appropriate quote for this case. That would explain why he used the NDA , and the watermarks in the first place.

Another famous quote in my country is: “Calladito, más bonito..” which means that it would have been better if you don’t say anything, because everything you said is just lies and false excuses. You would just look like a thief and not like a liar, inmature, whining brat you are also.

Hahaha I just remember a japanese saying “if you are in a hole stop digging” :D :D

Wow I love your quotes! :)

252 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
der says

In Spanish (Dominican Republic), this is called “Buen Ladronaso, Saltiador!” ROFL

iLife: C’mon man, put those creative juices to flow…

89 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • United States
MatthewAllen says
your website is so beautiful guys! and its on the list of css awards! wow! respect!

+1 It’s a brilliant design.

70 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
sergiupopa says

Nice one

180 posts
  • United States
SuperMario290 says
Ok I got your point. But still your wrong . I never planned on making money, I never withdrawed my earnings. I do not even have paypal, I am 15. I use envato to show m work not to make money because I do not need money. You do not have to believe you just have to shut up.

yo bro I’m 16 and have the smarts to know not to copy a design dude. it’s just not okay and all of your NDA stuff is just funny. don’t try to post up links to designs that look absolutely nothing like them, and “yo man i so created those social pages” doesn’t really cut it. i mean seriously you’ve gotta have common sense.

anyhow, as is expected from this thread: FAIL

by
by
by
by
by
by