2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
jayrunquist says

I’m looking for a WP developer who can take XHTML /CSS pages and turn them into a WordPress theme for sale on ThemeForest (or just a PSD /PNG and turn it into a WP theme).

The designs aren’t overly complicated BUT do require transparent PNGs and simple jquery rollover effects. I only mention this because a few of the developers I’ve run into are “against” such “unnecessary” things. rolls eyes

Ah, the struggles of the designer/developer relationship…

If anyone is looking to partner up on this I’m open to discussing an up-front fee OR a split in the profits.

Thanks for your time and consideration! // Jay Runquist jayrunquist.com

753 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
AdamGold says

Hey, You might want to contact me: ronalister [at] gmail [dot] com

Can I see some of your works?

962 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says

Very nice portfolio Jay, you should have no trouble finding anyone. Looking forward to seeing your work here.

18 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
wprebel says

Hey Jey.

I am also interested in this!

wprebel [at] gmail [dot] com

by
by
by
by
by
by