9 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
syndix says

Hi Everyone,

I am in the market to have an admin skin created that will be used with a touchscreen. The design should be simple, yet pretty. A good example of what I mean when I say “pretty” is the eManager theme and “Admin CMS ” is another example.

Should have the following:

1. A content div for a javascript keyboard that has onClick functions for adding to an input field. This should be designed so it can be brought up at the bottom of the page and be hidden as well. So maybe a button at the bottom that would be “Show Keyboard”. On the keyboard page the numeric pad should mimic a keyboard’s numeric pad. (Be on the right. pressing numbers at the top is kind of cumbersome). This also could be brought up when you touch the input box.

2. A set of buttons that I can use to generate a dynamic menu.

3. No columns. The menu bar will be at the top, all site content will be under that. Title bar will have buttons for changing pages. I need as much content space as possible.

4. a. (Main content section) Needs to be tabbed like most themes I see now. Tabs should be big enough to be able to touch with your finger without getting the next one over.

Now since most output will be tables, they need to be kinda big and bubbly. Very similar to many of the themes here, the “controls” options to edit/view/delete/etc should be considerably bigger so you can touch them… and I gots big hands.. :)

These are really my only requirements. Should be interested developing a “theme” for this project I’m working on, please send me a PM. I will give you my budget and timeframe and any other information you may require.

Regards,

Chris

14 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
missyseepy says

Hello,

I’m very interested in your project. However I can’t find any way to contact you, the message form isn’t there on your profile page.

Can you please provide other contact method? Or contact me via TF or at m.seepy@gmail.com

Thank you.

9 posts
syndix says

Hi,

Sure thing. Sending now.

Thanks, Chris

189 posts Aivah
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+4 more
AivahThemes says

Hello Chris please send the details so that i can work on it.

104 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Australia
thomasfedb says

hello, please send details via my account page

9 posts
syndix says

Hi,

Please leave me your E-mail address if interested and I will copy you on the same E-mail I am sending everyone. Otherwise you can e-mail me at chris.horne@[nospamfortheloveofgod] syndix.net

Thanks for taking interest in this and I look forward to working with someone!

Thanks, Chris

155 posts
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
SachaG says

It doesn’t really fit your description, but since I just uploaded a new admin panel theme here’s the link:

http://themeforest.net/item/titanium/35128

If you like it, feel free to drop me a line through my contact form !

9 posts
syndix says
It doesn’t really fit your description, but since I just uploaded a new admin panel theme here’s the link:

http://themeforest.net/item/titanium/35128

If you like it, feel free to drop me a line through my contact form !

Hi,

Couldn’t use it because too much real estate is being used by your left column but it looks nice! I will send you an E-mail regarding the extended “wish list” so to speak :)

Thanks, Chris

by
by
by
by
by
by