42 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webhawksit says

hello,

Is there any designer willing to do freelance design work for me?I want to design a Website PSD template for themeforest PSD sections. The person must have atleast 1 template selected to sell on themeforest psd sections. If anybody want to design as project basis, please knock me.. or give me ur skype.

thanks.

3800 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Why would someone design a PSD for you to sell and not sell it themselves? I think you will have to pay quite a lot for anyone who might consider it to buy the rights off them.

42 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webhawksit says

Why would someone design a PSD for you to sell and not sell it themselves? I think you will have to pay quite a lot for anyone who might consider it to buy the rights off them.

Because, I have seen the selling amount of max psd template in themeforest, where max template not meet the good selling to meet good amount. And I want to develop not for psd sections actually, i have some other plan, and also I want to maintain the quality, ofcourse I will pay good value which can be fixed on discussing with designer.

thanks Charlie. :)

156 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
NestoLab says

i’m a little bit confused first you said PSD sections and second you said not for psd sections actually.

but the point is, you can browse psd section and choose the psd template you like and contact with the author and ask him to sell you his rights to develop it as html or wp.

42 posts
webhawksit says

i’m a little bit confused first you said PSD sections and second you said not for psd sections actually.

but the point is, you can browse psd section and choose the psd template you like and contact with the author and ask him to sell you his rights to develop it as html or wp.

.. Actually I need to maintain the quality that themeforest does, selling in psd sections is not my main concern, and i want to develop it according to my planning, features etc, thanks.

156 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
NestoLab says

.. Actually I need to maintain the quality that themeforest does, selling in psd sections is not my main concern, and i want to develop it according to my planning, features etc, thanks.

you are right for ” maintain the quality that themeforest does ” so you can choose from accepted psd templates you will save time and you will be sure 100% that psd template is accepted.

it’s just my opinion, but if you still looking for designer it’s better to make thread in TF Off Topic not Item Discussion.
42 posts
webhawksit says

you are right for ” maintain the quality that themeforest does ” so you can choose from accepted psd templates you will save time and you will be sure 100% that psd template is accepted.

it’s just my opinion, but if you still looking for designer it’s better to make thread in TF Off Topic not Item Discussion.

thanks a lot for ur information…. :)

2186 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey I am interested, I usually charge 2k for a PSD template that you would have 100% rights to.

Let me know if this fits your budget.

Cheers

Lester

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

22 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
TickThemes says

Are you still looking for PSD designs?

I have a good option for you, this is my Skype ID: vblig.alireza

by
by
by
by
by
by