21 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Wex says

Hello, my name is Adam Wexler, and I am an XHTML and Wordpress coder from California. For the next two months, I will be working full time as a web developer, and I expect to have a 1-2 day turnaround time for all XHTML templates, and a 3-4 day turnaround time for all Wordpress templates. I am looking for a Designer who wants to submit their templates to ThemeForest, but does not have them coded yet.

If you would like to learn a little more about me, feel free to visit my portfolio at http://wexcode.com/ . You are also welcome to contact me through e-mail or MSN at adam@wexcode.com.

Additional links of work will be provided at request. Please include a link to some of your work if you do decide to contact me.

Thank you for your time, Adam Wexler

962 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says
I do XHTML and CSS like you’ve never seen before

Can you show us? :)

21 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Wex says

There’s a link to my portfolio in the post, and as I stated, I’d be more than happy to show more work to those that get in touch. Thank you.

962 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says
There’s a link to my portfolio in the post, and as I stated, I’d be more than happy to show more work to those that get in touch. Thank you.

Ah twas’ just a joke, I did take a peek and your markup is good. Hope you find someone.

21 posts
Wex says

Thank you, I’m still looking for some work.

by
by
by
by
by
by