• Argentina
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
360Degrees says

Hello,

I am a bit lost because one of my recent uploads was soft-rejected because “Retina Ready User Interfaces suitable for Apple iOS. “Standard” files should be in 72ppi format but to create a Retina display version you need to double the pixel size of the “standard” version. For example, if your “standard” element size is 300×100 pixels, the Retina version should be 600×200 pixels. You may include the “standard” version with your submission but we are specifically looking for full User Interface layouts or collections that are double (x2) the size of “standard” dimensions. 326ppi versions may be included if you wish, simply state what formats are included in your item description.

When designing for the iPhone or retina one should always design in double resolution as xCode requires an @x2 version of all elements. the resolution should be 72PPI and not 326.”

I am not sure what things I did wrong and what do I have to change. My file is in 640×960 so it is retina ready. I think what I did wrong is make the ppi 326 instead of 72. Also I am not including a standard 320×480 version so maybe the reviewer thinks I should double the resolution of the 640×960 one? Because I was not planning on supporting older iPhones.

Thanks for the support.

by
by
by
by
by
by