372 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
mrjasmin says

Anyone ?

372 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
mrjasmin says

I will pay 12 $ . Anyone that can help me solve this ?

255 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
BuchmannDesign says

I’m holding out for $13 :)

I checked your code and don’t see anything out of the ordinary other than the missing ”?>” and the ”<?” which should be ”<?php”... the latter has wasted me many hours wondering why my php doesn’t work.

This is all i got!

255 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
BuchmannDesign says

I just remembered this… the wp codex says that you shouldn’t have more than one main loop on a page. If you do, you should use wp_query, rather than query_posts.

Try this code instead:

http://pastie.org/442499

The loop is very similar, but maybe it will make a difference?

372 posts
+1 more
mrjasmin says

I have solved the proble, , the problem was with my wamp server and the permalinks.

255 posts
+4 more
BuchmannDesign says

Really? Not even a “thank you”? Some of us actually put effort in trying to help. Ok, our solutions didn’t help, but it would be nice to get a “thanks for helping”.

by
by
by
by
by
by