2139 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

In Envato’s official video a few months ago there was some mention about new features and detailed information about author’s sales stats. Is it still in the works? Can we expect it and when?

For example, I’m selling items on multiple marketplaces inside the Envato ecosystem and I’d like to have some detailed information about the influence of my different portfolios on the total earnings, some percentages, statistics, trending (sale rises and falls).

Can/should we expect something like this in the (near) future?

2222 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

maybe they meant the possibility to use google analytics when you are an elite author? Not sure, but if yes, then that is already available, but as said, only for Elites.

7418 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

maybe they meant the possibility to use google analytics when you are an elite author? Not sure, but if yes, then that is already available, but as said, only for Elites.

if I get to elite status means I know what and how to sell. I may not need google analytics at that point

8251 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

if I get to elite status means I know what and how to sell. I may not need google analytics at that point

depends how quickly you get there, always room to improve ;)

guentherportfolio
guentherportfolio Recent Posts Threads Started
171 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
guentherportfolio says

Maybe the internal Envato Analytics can give you some informations. You only have to generate an API Code in your profile settings. http://analytics.envato.com/

2139 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Nope, I don’t think it was that. It was mentioned so briefly in this video, maybe in one sentence.

I guess that most of the devs are busy with search and other things, but this kind of statistics could help us improve our portfolios, and I doubt it’d be too hard to implement.

210 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Amaksi says

I also would have been interesting to see the expanded sales statistics, visits, popularity, etc.

105 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
erwin_schro says

yeah i second that :)

by
by
by
by
by
by