173 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+2 more
MsTrends says

I’ve noticed a few days back and today also, my latest theme sales counter, on item detail page, is showing wrong number of sales as compare to what my statement in my dashboard is reporting.

Sales counter on product page was showing one less sale continuously from a few days but now showing 2 less sales (difference is increasing).

Actual Sales: 43
Sales Counter: 41

I know its not a big difference to worry about it from authors point of view but was just curios to know that if envato is aware of this issue?

12 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
wopre says

maybe needs some updates. it happens on some other websites as well. I guess it is about servers.

3184 posts
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a competition
+15 more
dtbaker Moderator says

Interesting. Any buyers complain to you and say they’re getting a refund? Maybe refunds don’t show up in the statement but they do decrease the sales count. Not sure!

More than likely it’s a caching issue and the sales count will update in a few days time.

173 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+2 more
MsTrends says

Interesting. Any buyers complain to you and say they’re getting a refund? Maybe refunds don’t show up in the statement but they do decrease the sales count. Not sure! More than likely it’s a caching issue and the sales count will update in a few days time.

No i did’nt receive complaint from any buyer for refund. Further, even if so happen, it will also decrease sales revenue and revenue is not decreasing for me only sales counter is showing less number of sales.

Just wondering if any other author notice this issue.

by
by
by
by
by
by