I am thinking of uploading content but I am dissuaded by the low prices? How does one justify selling a production video shot for $5? Doesn’t it seem like we are devalueing our work?
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
price is low but quality is also not so great in stock video. Check other websites where it cost more and see how your footage compare to them.
So let’s say is a matter of price vs quality.
On the other hand if your video is great will sell way more than other websites so in the end you will get to the same earnings