122 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
zun1989 says

Hello everyone, I have noticed that in themforest many designers partners with a developer to create templates. Which is pretty cool. But i was wondering who controls the account. And how they share the money. I mean trust issue and all that.

Please dont take my question negatively but i was curious. Because i have noticed sometimes one item brings lots of money. So i was wondering who controls the themeforest account and how do they share money and all that.

I am asking because i am a designer myself, so i was thinking for similar future partnership maybe. So wanted to know from the experienced ones.

1582 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

I work with partnerships, I handle all the payments(I’m the coder). All the designers I’ve worked with trusted me to send their payments month by month.. it worked pretty well so far

122 posts
  • Exclusive Author
zun1989 says

I work with partnerships, I handle all the payments(I’m the coder). All the designers I’ve worked with trusted me to send their payments month by month.. it worked pretty well so far

Thank you for the reply. I actually noticed that people here are very nice. But still i was actually wondering how the payment issues are taken care off. As i kind of have an intention to work with someone in future if my themes are selected.

A personal question, feel free to not answer if you dont wish to. What do you think should the partnership deal be if i want an html template to turned into wordpress. I read many posts here. But as you mentioned you are working. So asking you instead. Even though each has their own demand. But in genearal an average estimate.

1582 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

I usually work with 50-50 for HTML -> WP. Maybe 55-45 for the dev when the theme reaches a big number of sales and support takes some time.

As for the payments, at the end of the month I withdraw each partner’s money directly into his preferred payment method.

122 posts
  • Exclusive Author
zun1989 says

I usually work with 50-50 for HTML -> WP. Maybe 55-45 for the dev when the theme reaches a big number of sales and support takes some time. As for the payments, at the end of the month I withdraw each partner’s money directly into his preferred payment method.

Thank you for the information. I will try to upload some templates (html/css). Lets see how it goes.

4 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
ThemesZilla says

I usually work with 50-50 for HTML -> WP. Maybe 55-45 for the dev when the theme reaches a big number of sales and support takes some time. As for the payments, at the end of the month I withdraw each partner’s money directly into his preferred payment method.

Hi bro, I am PSD designer i need your help to convert html and wp in partner ship

by
by
by
by
by
by