10 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
i-Discover says

Hi there, a while ago I’ve bought a dictionary/glossary plugin from this website annedorko.com but unfortunately the plugin is not styled (is not what ‘ve expected it to be) and so you should do everything by yourself. Now everything is shown is un-ordered letters list that point to article when clicked (i can show you the demo (private link)) . What i wanted is a developer who would help style and add needed features to make the the dictionary look/work like the demo (what i first expected) http://dictionary.annedorko.com/

My budget is between 0 – 50$ anything above that i can’t afford. Your help is appreciated

Thank you.

1034 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BenSheppard says

Good luck with that 1 hour budget

10 posts
i-Discover says

@BenSheppard how long do you think it takes to do that, it’s just one page template and somebody told me that there are freelancers on codecanyon that could help with that. Could you please point me one. Thanks

1034 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BenSheppard says

Without proper viewing I couldn’t tell you, but setting up ftp exchanging emails sorting out contract etc would take at least an hour. If you really want to hire someone I’d suggest increasing your budget

10 posts
i-Discover says

no, i really can’t afford or add much to that price. I personally think it’s not a difficult project that would take hours (for advanced developer). I’d be thankful if you could help.

Btw: i can give (e-mail) you the wp login credentials to see it.

- alas, i would do that myself if i had enough php and MySQL knowledge :crying:
5385 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Australia says

I could do it for $7.49 but I am in Australia, 10 hours ahead of you. So you would need a time machine to get the code from me because I am in your future ! :)

482 posts
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
LubosVolovar says

If your problem is just to fix some bug/set up some options than $50 dollars is ok if it take less than an hour. But you are talking about some styling, adding features and I really doubt that even advanced developer (but you will need more like designer for styling) will do that within a hour. As Ben said, 1 hour is just time needed to understand the problem and think about some solution.

10 posts
i-Discover says

I could do it for $7.49 but I am in Australia, 10 hours ahead of you. So you would need a time machine to get the code from me because I am in your future ! :)

Hi, i already have a time machine :D. I sent you a pm please check :)

5385 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Australia says

Your email just came thru. I think you may ave missed the irony in my previous post.

I understand you have limited budget, which is why I am not interested mate sorry.

10 posts
i-Discover says

Ok, guys thanks for all your replies, were a lessons for me. i’ll try to do the project by myself. I don’t longer ask anyone to do it. This thread can be closed!

by
by
by
by
by
by