3 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
RemiGreatens says

I just finished designing my first template. It will be a onepage theme. Since I have never done it before I really need some help.

My main problem is that I don’t understand whether I should apply the sections and the scrolling effect at the beggining or do it after I have coded the whole website.

Could someone please give me some feedback ?

474 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
rayoflightt says

At the beginning. First use some scrolling script and make “framework” with html. Then you can easy add html/css in every “section”.

3 posts
RemiGreatens says

At the beginning. First use some scrolling script and make “framework” with html. Then you can easy add html/css in every “section”.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. After educating my self for about a year I think I finally have the motivation and skills needed to code my first template. Hopefully it will work out.

1739 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+6 more
SamBerson says

Thank you for taking the time to reply. After educating my self for about a year I think I finally have the motivation and skills needed to code my first template. Hopefully it will work out.

Good luck with getting your theme finished, approved, and sold!

by
by
by
by
by
by