3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
RemiGreatens says

I just finished designing my first template. It will be a onepage theme. Since I have never done it before I really need some help.

My main problem is that I don’t understand whether I should apply the sections and the scrolling effect at the beggining or do it after I have coded the whole website.

Could someone please give me some feedback ?

501 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
rayoflightt says

At the beginning. First use some scrolling script and make “framework” with html. Then you can easy add html/css in every “section”.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
RemiGreatens says

At the beginning. First use some scrolling script and make “framework” with html. Then you can easy add html/css in every “section”.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. After educating my self for about a year I think I finally have the motivation and skills needed to code my first template. Hopefully it will work out.

1833 posts
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+13 more
SamBerson says

Thank you for taking the time to reply. After educating my self for about a year I think I finally have the motivation and skills needed to code my first template. Hopefully it will work out.

Good luck with getting your theme finished, approved, and sold!

by
by
by
by
by
by