265 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Prothemeus says

Hopefully the dev’s will read this but I currently have a user who says he had sent me emails through the contact form on our profile page and he had mentioned that the contact form said that emails were sent succesfully but I haven’t received them and they are not stored in the spam folder. The odd thing is that I haven’t encountered this problem with other users and have received their emails, even today.

Any ideas?

(Ah, typo in the title!)

281 posts Envato Market Support
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

Hey Paul!

Hmm, interesting. I’ve checked our email app, as far as I can see everything sent through your form has been delivered by us.

Do you know roughly what date the email(s) were sent?

Thanks! :grin:

Christian

174 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
NestoLab says

Hey Paul!

Hmm, interesting. I’ve checked our email app, as far as I can see everything sent through your form has been delivered by us.

Do you know roughly what date the email(s) were sent?

Thanks! :grin:

Christian

same problem i send email via profile but the author didn’t receive it check this post

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/need-partner-designer-html5-css3-bootstrap/127926
+3 more
Prothemeus says

Hi Christian,

Roughly about 4.5 hours ago at the time of writing this post. He said he had also emailed me a week ago but no specific day or time was given.

If you want I can forward his username but due to privacy I won’t post it here. If you can see it in the backend, his username has the letters M and Q and the digits 22 in them.

281 posts Envato Market Support
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

same problem i send email via profile but the author didn’t receive it check this post http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/need-partner-designer-html5-css3-bootstrap/127926
Hey Nesto!

Hmm, that’s odd! I’ve had a look and it looks like the message you sent was successfully delivered, perhaps it landed in the Author’s spam / junk folder, or they’re checking the wrong email address?

Hi Christian,

Roughly about 4.5 hours ago at the time of writing this post. He said he had also emailed me a week ago but no specific day or time was given.

If you want I can forward his username but due to privacy I won’t post it here. If you can see it in the backend, his username has the letters M and Q and the digits 22 in them.

Yep. I can see 2 attempts to contact you, our system’s showing they were both delivered successfully. Do you have any kind of server-level spam filter? Also, are you using a mail client? I’ve heard some stories of Mac users not receiving some our Emails to their desktop app, but have found the messages logging into webmail.

If you want to carry this on in private, feel free to open up a ticket and reply here with the ticket ID :grin:

C

+3 more
Prothemeus says

Nope, I’m using Gmail and never had any issues with this before. I have checked the other folders as well but the emails don’t show. No need to carry this on in private, I think you have all the information. Just wanted to let you guys know so that you’re aware of the problem although I don’t know if this is caused by the marketplace system or Gmail but again, I haven’t encountered any issues with before.

Thanks!

174 posts
+2 more
NestoLab says

same problem i send email via profile but the author didn’t receive it check this post http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/need-partner-designer-html5-css3-bootstrap/127926
Hey Nesto!

Hmm, that’s odd! I’ve had a look and it looks like the message you sent was successfully delivered, perhaps it landed in the Author’s spam / junk folder, or they’re checking the wrong email address?

that what is happened and also i tried to send a message from my profile to my self also didn’t receive it, and also i make a subscription to this thread but i didn’t receive any emails.

174 posts
+2 more
NestoLab says

ok i figure out what is the problem and i make a ticket

Ticket ID #DUE-519-93901

read the ticket then you can contact me directly to NestoLab@yahoo.com

174 posts