507 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
justinfrench Envato team says

Better sales data, should be able to pull all sales data.

Can we get some more detail behind this one? Can you provide an example, or go into specifics about the kinds of results you want to see? Do we already provide it on a screen for reference?

3231 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

Better sales data, should be able to pull all sales data.
Can we get some more detail behind this one? Can you provide an example, or go into specifics about the kinds of results you want to see? Do we already provide it on a screen for reference?

Individual item break down right now theres no way to see how each theme is doing

Sale by day averages both total and individual.

a nice one would be best day in both dollar amount and sale number amount

take a look at how Revaxarts reworks the Statements with Dashboard Plus userscript http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/105888

Im sure other authors have an idea what they want please chime in guys right now its just difficult to really evaluate how a theme performing at a certain time

p.s any news on the sample data for the api?

3231 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

shameless bump

507 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
justinfrench Envato team says

Individual item break down right now theres no way to see how each theme is doing

Sale by day averages both total and individual.

a nice one would be best day in both dollar amount and sale number amount

take a look at how Revaxarts reworks the Statements with Dashboard Plus userscript http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/105888

Im sure other authors have an idea what they want please chime in guys right now its just difficult to really evaluate how a theme performing at a certain time

p.s any news on the sample data for the api?

Thanks for the extra detail. I’ve this added to the ticket where I’m tracking this, but as I think I mentioned elsewhere, there are no specific plans for big additions to the API until we’ve got some of our core web experiences under control.

If it’s okay with you, I’ll send you an email to dig deeper into the user script.

The sample data in the API is again not a small project and not in our immediate plans. One thing I am tracking is the possibility of automatically adding the author in as a buyer, so they can test those specific APIs without creating a separate account and a purchase. If it’s small and low risk, I’ll see if we can get this in, but our focus is elsewhere right now.

3047 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

One thing I am tracking is the possibility of automatically adding the author in as a buyer, so they can test those specific APIs without creating a separate account and a purchase. If it’s small and low risk, I’ll see if we can get this in, but our focus is elsewhere right now.

a sample licence key on the authors own portfolio page for each product would be wicked cool. currently every verify API call we do has a if($api_key="samplekey"){ $json_data="{sampledata}"; }else{ $json_data=real_api_call(); } in it for testing. this kinda works but doesn’t catch the odd coding or connectivity error in the real api call.

3231 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

One thing I am tracking is the possibility of automatically adding the author in as a buyer, so they can test those specific APIs without creating a separate account and a purchase. If it’s small and low risk, I’ll see if we can get this in, but our focus is elsewhere right now.
a sample licence key on the authors own portfolio page for each product would be wicked cool. currently every verify API call we do has a if($api_key="samplekey"){ $json_data="{sampledata}"; }else{ $json_data=real_api_call(); } in it for testing. this kinda works but doesn’t catch the odd coding or connectivity error in the real api call.

Im more concerned with sample data for specific themes, well specifically WordPress themes you can make calls to check for updates and then download just the WordPress theme but theres no way to actually test the updates without creating a separate account and buying themes.

and sorry but Im not going to push code out I cant test.

by
by
by
by
by
by