• Won a Competition
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Europe
Pirenko says

@Smartik: I have tested the script and its working perfect. This is what I was looking for. @Pirenko: The extra code is supposed to be added only in demos (Live preview) for removing the frame but not in the final package which will be given to the buyers.
Yes, but every time that you update the preview theme files (theme update) you need to repeat that code insertion. Anyway, it was just my 2 cents. Cheers :nerdy:
491 posts Code is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
egemenerd says

@Smartik: I have tested the script and its working perfect. This is what I was looking for. @Pirenko: The extra code is supposed to be added only in demos (Live preview) for removing the frame but not in the final package which will be given to the buyers.
Yes, but every time that you update the preview theme files (theme update) you need to repeat that code insertion. Anyway, it was just my 2 cents. Cheers :nerdy:

You can make a child theme for the demo ;)

1074 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Smartik says

You can make a child theme for the demo ;)
If it’s wordpress, it’s simple, a plugin and just activate for every theme you need. If HTML, you basically have to do additional work to replace all demo images with placeholders, why would it be hard to include a single line? A multi-file search and replace, can do it in a second. ;)
236 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Developer
  • New Zealand
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
madlep Dev says

Sounds nasty.

Have passed that on to our front end devs for them to take a look at.

by
by
by
by
by
by