660 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

I just notice few new styles today with new prices.?

895 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
Koolgfx says

I just notice few new styles today with new prices.?

Let us hope so, otherwise it will mean that are random prices chosen by reviewers :S

1048 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
survivor says

I have now styles in queue so lets see …

353 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
MonikaM says

The minute I saw my latest item with 6$ price, I knew it would start some issues. In my case I would be happy with 4$ for that particular item. On the other hand, some styles are superb and should be priced accordingly. But that only goes for the unique ones!

Same story goes with web elements. There are items clearly not up to the price assigned. When I saw some items priced 6$ and 7$ in this category, I thought the prices went up. I uploaded my item later on and only then realized that is not the case. I’m often disappointed if I see a non-original item (taken from some other sites, freebies…) with the same or even higher price, when I new I put a lot of work into mine. And don’t you be fooled by the simplicity. Often simplicity looks simple, but I can assure you it’s not. And glossy doesn’t necessarily means superb quality!

Bottom line is… In every single category there are some price errors, which is quite understandable for the amount of items in the queue every day, and we all have some items in our portfolios that are lower or higher priced than they should be.

by
by
by
by
by
by