unfortunately this happens often.
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Community Moderator
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
Not yet, but I’m working at getting to that point.
You should only support bugs in your code.
Any customization that is not very small and easy to do, you should charge for it.
Smart people leverage others to do all of the work for them. Smarter people don’t work at all.
Yup, quite a lot