178 posts Challenge accepted.
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
bloooming says

My question is somewhat relevant. How do you guys deal with people removing the “design by me”?

Well, in this case all support questions are referred to the ‘designer of the theme’.

Just kidding :-)

Many theme buyers are professionals who create websites for their clients. I don’t mind if they change the copyright. They paid for the template, and they can do whatever they want with it.

175 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+2 more
ThemePrince says

The other thing that happens all the time:

• Buyer buys theme
  • 1 hour later comes an email: how can I change background color in CSS (or similar)
  • The signature of email: John Doe – Big Words Web Design Professionals Company

:P

397 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Monkify says

My question is somewhat relevant. How do you guys deal with people removing the “design by me”?

Well, in this case all support questions are referred to the ‘designer of the theme’.

Just kidding :-)

Many theme buyers are professionals who create websites for their clients. I don’t mind if they change the copyright. They paid for the template, and they can do whatever they want with it.

So long as they don’t actually e-mail you asking how to remove it haha. Good luck on getting me to respond to that one.

26 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SokoThemes says

• Buyer buys theme
  • 1 hour later comes an email: how can I change background color in CSS (or similar)

This happens all the time. It drives me crazy.

1141 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

• Buyer buys theme

Each and every day. :D

2445 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

• Buyer buys theme

Exactly, this is what I wanted to outline, partially.

DiogoRedinDevelopment
DiogoRedinDevelopment Recent Posts Threads Started
544 posts
    Located in Portugal Contributed a blog post Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
DiogoRedinDevelopment says

Unfortunately that happens more than I wanted …

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
yszy says

And how much those Big Words Web Design Professionals Companies charge… ?

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/how-much-do-you-charge-clients-for-creating-a-website-using-a-wordpress-theme/36757?page=1

I was like WTF ?!

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

rage comics! I love them! and all those memes!

I made one for the occasion

by
by
by
by
by
by