• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
petrenj says

Hi guys.Last month I decide to use my payoneer card for the first time ,so I withdraw to this card using automated monthly payment option. On 15th, I received Email from Envato which said that my request is proceed via Payoneer.And from that, still nothing. Must mention that my payoneer card is verified and it works.So, I was wondering is it maybe, because of weekend, or is something else?

Thank you

191 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Korea, Republic of
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Joonique says

15th was friday so it wasn’t a weekend. I’m on paypal and got it right away on 15th. I remember there was a thread where an author didn’t get money for a long time after 15th. Maybe you should contact support if you don’t get today?

447 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Payments to the Payoneer card can be received at any time, even weekends. If you selected to be paid to your bank account, funds take 1-3 business days before they arrive in your account.

As soon as Payoneer received the payment request from Envato we send you an e-mail confirmation. If you don’t see any payment available on your Payoneer account, I would suggest confirming with Envato that it was sent.

766 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
petrenj says

Hi Nissim

I just sent you email.Well, I didnt get any email from payoneer, no any confirmation yet.I write a ticket to Envato too.Maybe they will be able to tell me something about this.

447 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Thanks, I’ll check it and get back to you.

by
by
by
by
by
by