639 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Crakken says
It’s a really nice website dedicated to the Envato Marketplace. I searched the forums for its name but couldn’t find it. Looks like the author hasn’t done it yet, so I’m doing it for him/her right now:
I’m doing it because the author added the link on his/her profile, so I guess he/she wasn’t hiding it at all. I’m not going to tell the name of the author unless he/she decides to reveal himself/herself.
The website makes it absolutely easy to browse through Envato items, guess what… It’s only about that! Nothing else, Not even ads (except on the item description page, which are really small ads that can’t bother you).
The website starts with a really simple header containing the logo and a simple tagline. Then you stumble upon a smooth menu with links to the most used marketplaces items:
  • CodeCanyon
  • ThemeForest
  • GraphicRiver
  • ActiveDen
Sorry AudioJungle I don’t know why the author hasn’t put the rest
Then you’ll find another menu where you can choose the order in which you want the items to be organized, which also contains social links about the website. Then you find the reason why this website was created (one of them actually :P ) : The MarketPlaces items.
The website makes it so easy to browse the items that sometimes I almost forget Envato has its own marketplaces to showcase the items ( :P don’t take this wrong staffs). You get the option to share the items you like, it gives you the number of items in each category, preview images and even a dedicated page to each item so you can get more details about them… What else can I say? This site is just great.
My favorite feature of this website is the bottom bar, where you get a link to the home page, a menu where you can see the latest featured items and a big collection of popular categories. You even get an option to turn it off.
This website is great, but like anything in this world, it’s not perfect. Here are some things that would be great (if possible with the Envato API ):
  1. A Search Form
  2. Preview Image on hover
  3. A Comment System (interaction between people can make them stay for more time)
  4. And some more little stuffs that are my too personal :P
If you think there is something else that could be added, just share it here, right after I post this thread, I’ll contact the author and let him/her know about it. I don’t know if he/she’s be happy though :/
The only thing that you may find bothering is that the author adds his/her referral link instead of the original. But I don’t think it’s bothering at all, I think that the author has put a lot of time and effort working with the Envato API , so I guess its’ pretty fair from him/her to put his/her referral link.
Wow, I’d like to add some more features from this website but I don’t want to abuse of my rights here :P Maybe you can help me by adding some features you found on this website and even share what you like the most from this website.
Ooops… I almost forgot… Here is the link :P :
[url removed by mod]
5492 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Looks cool.

I note he has erm .. over 1400 warnings ( via firebug )

Plus cloaked referral url to ref=amzee

Not an issue but would rather know urls are cloaked before i navigate on a site

639 posts
+1 more
Crakken says

Looks cool.

:) I mentioned this :P

5492 posts
  • Located in Australia
+4 more
Australia says

Looks cool.

:) I mentioned this :P

Apologies didnt see that, nontheless not a site I would expose on the marketplaces because of its link structure / ethos. But a good example of how to gain referrals, and a nice idea toboot. Shame about the actual coding. Plus a tad ugly… but overall good concept.

The reason I mentioned the referral links ( is albeit “you” posted this review, which is appreciated. I dont think you can link to any items, homegrown or otherwise that have cloaked links.

639 posts
+1 more
Crakken says
The reason I mentioned the referral links ( is albeit “you” posted this review, which is appreciated. I dont think you can link to any items, homegrown or otherwise that have cloaked links.

Lol, I just hate it when you put on the “professional talking”, it takes me more time to understand you :P

365 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
kops says

delete this response pls :)

365 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
kops says

There’s nothing new here; it’s the same thing in a different skin. Just a straight referral job. If someone took the time out to tag all the themes with their functions and features, then that might actually be a site worth visiting!

71 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TitanicThemes says

Ok interesting idea :) But this is legal? It`s not basically a themeforest clone? Now what stops me to take all the the top sold items here to promote them ? and take 30% of the sales ? it`s seems to me it`s better than doing a theme.

632 posts
Thecodingdude says

Ok interesting idea :) But this is legal? It`s not basically a themeforest clone? Now what stops me to take all the the top sold items here to promote them ? and take 30% of the sales ? it`s seems to me it`s better than doing a theme.

Can you explain how you came to the conclusion you get 30% of the sales?

5492 posts
  • Located in Australia
+4 more
Australia says

Lol, I just hate it when you put on the “professional talking”, it takes me more time to understand you :P

Ha sorry, its been one of those days. I sometimes come across like that. Even i whince at some of the shite i spout. Mind youi have been on the go for 19 hours.

by
by
by
by
by
by