- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
Those filesharing websites did their job pretty quick (really surprising) in some cases after half of hour after the complain was send, yet youtube did nothing yet since the user and his videos are still there even if, probably, they got many complaints against him.
Should I lose my time on youtube in the future reporting videos or is futile?