I have a question regarding the price a track is sold. I have a track on sale for 8$ and another one on sale on 11. both sold twice. in the first case the track was sold at 8 at 10$, while the second track sold for 11 and 13$. why this 2 $ difference for selling the same track?? it is not due to an extended license sale…
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
Envato charges a $2 surcharge when using Paypal instead of prepaid credit.
That’s good to know for me too, thanks!