8234 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

doesn’t it always load a new page when you click reply?

//confused

1095 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

I have the same issue with replies, it’s difficult to reply when can’t see the comment

928 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

Also when I click on “+x more” on the bottom of badges “collection”, it moves me on the top of the page instead of showing the rest of the badges. Does anyone have this issue?

928 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

Sorry, not “also”. I have no problem with replying. :)

25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Graphixanizer says

I’m having the same bug. I’m using Chrome, I click on the “Video Preview” button in the “Item Details” tab of an item, and it opens a new tab, and does not open a preview on any of the pages.

Also, I don’t see a place to report bugs in the support area.

by
by
by
by
by
by