63 posts
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
LordYGG says

Today I got the surprise of my earnings are lower than yesterday, disappeared some sales & i not know why this happened.

some help please? :(

Hoy me lleve la sorpresa de que mis ganancias son menores de lo que eran ayer, algunas ventas desaparecieron y no se porque ha ocurrido esto.

un poco de ayuda por favor? :(

38 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
PLACID_85 says

Perhaps there’s a logical explanation, a mistake?

3161 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

Look at your statement, you should see “sale reversal.” I would link you to the forum post about sales reversals, but I can’t find it. 8-)

3161 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

I found it – Here is all the information. The plus side of sales reversals is that now if you log on and see no new sales, at least you can be happy if you haven’t lost any sales!!

63 posts
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
LordYGG says

I found it – Here is all the information. The plus side of sales reversals is that now if you log on and see no new sales, at least you can be happy if you haven’t lost any sales!!

Thanks for help me!, is true i have 2 sales reversal, but these sales are about 1 week old, therefore should not have refund.

This person buy my items, & he(or she) had them for 1 week and just now ask for a refund?, this seems unfair, he already has my files in his possession :(

Anyway thank you very much for helping me, I appreciate it! :)

61 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
letsjustdesign says

Today I got the surprise of my earnings are lower than yesterday, disappeared some sales & i not know why this happened.

some help please? :(

Hoy me lleve la sorpresa de que mis ganancias son menores de lo que eran ayer, algunas ventas desaparecieron y no se porque ha ocurrido esto.

un poco de ayuda por favor? :(

faced the same situation here.. well i guess that’s the part on this model of business..

3161 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

Thanks for help me!, is true i have 2 sales reversal, but these sales are about 1 week old, therefore should not have refund.

This person buy my items, & he(or she) had them for 1 week and just now ask for a refund?, this seems unfair, he already has my files in his possession :(

Anyway thank you very much for helping me, I appreciate it! :)

I don’t think it’s as simple as buyers getting refunds. It’s about fraudulent payments from paypal or something like that. I’ve had 2 reversals, and one was 3 months after the purchase! :( Thanks for the follow by the way. :)

144 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Ukraine
savigmusic says

I think it is wrong! should set a time limit for repayment of money! so how is it that the buyer has my item and then he was still speaking the money! can be a large percentage of fraud!

69 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
+3 more
jesshooper Staff says

Hey all,

More detail on sales reversals is available here: http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/update-dealing-with-reversed-purchases-/96939

If you’d like additional information, please open up a support ticket over at support.envato.com.

63 posts
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
LordYGG says

Thank you to all for your help!

According to the Envato Support Centre ticket response, happened following:

...”what has happened here is that an unauthorized purchase was reported and has resulted in a reversal of the funds” ... “In this particular case I can assure you that the buyer’s access to download the item has been revoked for the unauthorized transaction and their account has been disabled”

At least we can be sure that these measures are taken in case of fraud.

I hope this does not happen to anyone else, and that this thread will be helpful to others with the same situation.

Thanks and good luck to all! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by