129 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
MCDenny says

I really thought that the reviewers of this site are doing a good job, until this moment. I think it is a great injustice done to me, rejecting an item.

I submitted a ticket support but still have not heard back, but I think I will not give a detailed answer.

I’d like to ask other members, and composers, what are the rights of our composers? There is currently no rating that we can give our reviewer as well as direct feedback, the possibility existed a few months ago. So what are our rights in this regard?

I’m really unwell this decision reviewer and I would like all the people who have appreciated my music give their opinion. I was really ready to leave this site and in addition 51 items that are on my profile just for this one item.

815 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

I’ve been wondering if there’s a bug or something, because recently I also got my file hard rejected. It was the first rejection after uploading more than 200 items and there was nothing wrong with the file in terms of quality and usability.

Regarding rights – you have none, only obligations.

scoringaudiogeeks
scoringaudiogeeks Recent Posts Threads Started
592 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+5 more
scoringaudiogeeks says

Few pointers.
1. Don’t get too attached to one single track. Rejects happen.
2. Don’t take rejects personally.
3. If Audiojungle doesn’t want to sell your track, you can always upload file to other stock site. And if you are on stock music/sfx biz “don’t keep all eggs in same basket” :D
4. Shrug your shoulders and move on :)

376 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
studio26design says

Your right is to go to another stock media site if you are that unhappy. I don’t think having a public attack at the reviewers in the forum is the right way to go about things. It’s like arguing with a referee or umpire in a sporting event.

Do you think they are going to say ‘ok, I see your point of view now and will change my decision.’? You may get a positive response from your support ticket if there is a really valid reason as to why the track should be accepted but I wouldn’t count on it.

My advice is to forget that track, write some new material and move on.

905 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JohnRosso says

Can you upload on soundcloud watermarked version and share link with us? I wanna hear it

129 posts
+1 more
MCDenny says

Your right is to go to another stock media site if you are that unhappy. I don’t think having a public attack at the reviewers in the forum is the right way to go about things. It’s like arguing with a referee or umpire in a sporting event.

Do you think they are going to say ‘ok, I see your point of view now and will change my decision.’? You may get a positive response from your support ticket if there is a really valid reason as to why the track should be accepted but I wouldn’t count on it.

My advice is to forget that track, write some new material and move on.

No this is not a public attack on the reviewer through the forum, I just wanted to know whether there are any rights of composers to “this site”

I know that the reviewer will not change his decision, but on the other hand it does not necessarily mean that he was right this time

Thank you very much for the advice, I will continue to compose, and I hope that this inconvenience by the referees will not happen again to me or to any member

I set the Track Item discussion, and you can to listen and comment on the file, and I’m just wondering what the rights of composers.

thank you very much for the advice :)

1489 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Mihai_Sorohan says
We have a Facebook group where we can get feedback on our tracks BEFORE we upload them here, and we can discuss a bit more free, not being so limited by the AJ forum rules.
Feel free to join, share your tracks (Soundcloud, watermarked). There are some Groups on Soundcloud too.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/418099404912567/
http://soundcloud.com/groups/audiojungle
http://soundcloud.com/groups/professional-royalty-free-audio-tracks
1557 posts
+4 more
SoundFix says

I think it is a great injustice done to me, rejecting an item.

Are you joking? You’re the one that submitted the track for review, so surely you understand what that means?

Get over it, move on! :)

1557 posts
+4 more
SoundFix says

I know that the reviewer will not change his decision, but on the other hand it does not necessarily mean that he was right this time

The reviewers are responsible for making that call, they know what sounds good and what sells here on AudioJungle. Accept it and move on, make a better track :)

396 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Twisterium says

Few pointers.
1. Don’t get too attached to one single track. Rejects happen.
2. Don’t take rejects personally.
3. If Audiojungle doesn’t want to sell your track, you can always upload file to other stock site. And if you are on stock music/sfx biz “don’t keep all eggs in same basket” :D
4. Shrug your shoulders and move on :)

Great and wise answer! Thanks, mate.

by
by
by
by
by
by