3714 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

I just opened your portfolio and everything seems alright. Try logging out of your account and then try to access the same page and see if it’s any different. I’ve recently started experiencing troubles (slow loading) on my own portfolio(s) but only when I’m logged in.

Yes I just tried it, and it only happens when I’m logged in.

1841 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Happened to me too…

177 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
DragonSigh says

+1 in Opera 12.15

2143 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I just opened your portfolio and everything seems alright. Try logging out of your account and then try to access the same page and see if it’s any different. I’ve recently started experiencing troubles (slow loading) on my own portfolio(s) but only when I’m logged in.

I’m not sure what is the reason for this, but my ticket was answered a few days ago stating that devs managed to replicate my problem and are working on it.

But since your problem is kinda different, it might not be 100% related, I guess it’s better if you open another ticket.

3714 posts
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

I’m not sure what is the reason for this, but my ticket was answered a few days ago stating that devs managed to replicate my problem and are working on it.

But since your problem is kinda different, it might not be 100% related, I guess it’s better if you open another ticket.

That’s cool, I opened a ticket for it. Kinda sucks if buyers are seeing a modern art layout of my portfolio…

320 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
timmylogue says

This may sound really stupid or whatever, but just make sure your browser zoom settings are at 100%. I took mine down a little (to like 80 %) and it had the same look issue of what you were seeing. Hey, you never know.

Tim

3714 posts
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

This may sound really stupid or whatever, but just make sure your browser zoom settings are at 100%. I took mine down a little (to like 80 %) and it had the same look issue of what you were seeing. Hey, you never know. Tim

Nah, zoom isn’t causing the problem. My guess is maybe it’s to do with the new display of the item ratings, since that’s a recent change. Anyway it seems the problem is quite wide spread, since there’s another thread now. :D So probably the devs will fire up the Envato dooper-computer, and fix the problem soon enough. 8-)

226 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
BetaMotion says

Same issue here.

279 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
sightsignal says

Also having this issue. If signed out the portfolio looks OK in grid view on any page. Logged-in however, those gaps appear starting at page 2 of the portfolio.

2143 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I just checked, it’s also present in my account. But it’s present only on GraphicRiver portfolio. All other portfolio pages seem to be just fine – apart from loading very slowly.

by
by
by
by
by
by