10 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
mears says

Hi All, My site is html built and offers vacation tours. I would like to display text a form field on a new page when a user clicks on a link. For example: If a user is viewing Tour 1 and clicks on the link to enquire about Tour 1 availability. Clicking on the link will send the user to a form based enquiry page with the text “Tour 1” displayed in a form field. I don’t want to create a form for each tour hence the request. The form page will be php but the tour page will be html. Is this possible to do? Thanks in advance.

242 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
creativestuff says

link the HTML page to lead to the PHP file using GET parameters….

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
samundrak says

send them as GET method from form use mysql to show releated query page and also htaccess to make url userfreindly like yourwebsite.com/tour1

yourwebsite.com?offer=tour1

or yourwebsite.com/tour1

by this method u wont have different page for different offers

if you use html then you can use header() in query page to redirect them to html page but you have to make different page for each offer ...

163 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
sandra_2010 says

Hi All, My site is html built and offers vacation tours. I would like to display text a form field on a new page when a user clicks on a link. For example: If a user is viewing Tour 1 and clicks on the link to enquire about Tour 1 availability. Clicking on the link will send the user to a form based enquiry page with the text “Tour 1” displayed in a form field. I don’t want to create a form for each tour hence the request. The form page will be php but the tour page will be html. Is this possible to do? Thanks in advance.

Yes, possible! Send me further details and will quote it accordingly.

Email me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Hoping to hear from you!

- Sandra ..

10 posts
mears says

link the HTML page to lead to the PHP file using GET parameters….

Many thanks for the information. Mears

10 posts
mears says

send them as GET method from form use mysql to show releated query page and also htaccess to make url userfreindly like yourwebsite.com/tour1

yourwebsite.com?offer=tour1

or yourwebsite.com/tour1

by this method u wont have different page for different offers

if you use html then you can use header() in query page to redirect them to html page but you have to make different page for each offer ...

Many thanks for the information. I don’t have a DB at the moment and am completely unfamiliar with mySql. Think i will have to get someone who knows more than I to do this for me. Regards, Mears

10 posts
mears says

Yes, possible! Send me further details and will quote it accordingly.

Email me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Hoping to hear from you!

- Sandra ..

Thank you I will email you. Mears

by
by
by
by
by
by