Movie is ok, but far from my top 100, let alone top 5. If you’re into westerns, check Clint Eastwood’s “Unforgiven”, it’s my personal favourite from the genre. Cheers!
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Forum Superstar
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
His best movie in my opinion is: Once Upon a Time in Mexico
After weeks of my boyfriend insisting on watching the movie I am glad I did give in at the end. It’s a fantastic movie. Watching it in German probably wasn’t the best idea tho – it definitely seemed like it took some of the humour away.