8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
joerc says

Hello, all.

A few questions as I am trying to customize the dk Wordpress theme I purchased:

I wish to have the background image on my home page display as it does on the theme’s demo – it has a ‘screen’ made of regularly spaced dots that appears to be placed over the image as a second layer. I couldn’t find a way to do it using the theme’s admin panel. Any ideas as to how I can turn this on or do it on my own?

The home page has a (1) horizontal line on top with a (2) copyright message right below it. It also has a (3) black square that appears to be there for the placement of a logo (it has the dk logo as default) and a (4) black rectangle menu next to it for navigation purposes displaying the names of pages. How can I remove these four items so that they don’t display?

I still wish to have a copyright notice displayed on the page but would rather have it display on the bottom of the pages instead of at the top. How can I do this using the WP admin panel?

This is sort of an urgent project so any help you can share will be very appreciated.

TIA,

Joe.

3247 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

Hello, This is a general forum you’ll need to contact the author for theme specific questions

8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
joerc says

Hi, OrganicBeeMedia.

I was instructed by Envato’s customer support to post questions here because other users may have tried or experienced the same in the past and could share their solutions.

I have already contacted the author but haven’t yet received a reply.

Thank you for your help and reply.

Joe.

by
by
by
by
by
by